Posted to dev@weex.apache.org by sospartan <so...@apache.org> on 2017/03/31 08:12:28 UTC

Manually close invalid pull request

Hi,
After move to incubator repo, we don't have the permission to manually
close PRs.
But there are some invalid issues we can not process.
Like https://github.com/apache/incubator-weex/pull/156 and
https://github.com/apache/incubator-weex/pull/141.
They created PR, based on 'master' and from 'xx-dev' branch, trigger mail
notification and Travis-CI build when we push something to 'xx-dev'.
I've try to told to them. But it seems not working.

--
sospartan
https://weex-project.io

Re: Manually close invalid pull request