Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Sachit Murarka <co...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/02 16:08:14 UTC

How to handle auto-restart in Kubernetes Spark application

Hi All,

I am using Spark with Kubernetes, Can anyone please tell me how I can
handle restarting failed Spark jobs?

I have used following property but it is not working

 restartPolicy:
    type: OnFailure

Kind Regards,
Sachit Murarka

Re: How to handle auto-restart in Kubernetes Spark application

Posted by Ali Gouta <al...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Better to ask your question on the spark operator github and not on this
mailing list. For the answer, try:

type: Always

Best regards,
Ali Gouta.