Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Kevin O'Neill <ke...@rocketred.com.au> on 2002/01/03 23:03:22 UTC

IRC

Is there an IRC channel for slide, if not how about we set one up on
openprojects.net.

Kevin

Re: IRC

Posted by Kevin O'Neill <ke...@rocketred.com.au>.
On Fri, 4 Jan 2002 09:03, you wrote:
> Is there an IRC channel for slide, if not how about we set one up on
> openprojects.net.
>
> Kevin

After getting a couple of private emails on this I've created a jakarta-slide
channel on openprojects.net.

Hope to see some of you there.

k.

Re: IRC

Posted by Dirk Verbeeck <di...@pandora.be>.
I'm also in a different timezone (GMT+1) but it's a nice server with a
lot of tech channels.

To all slide IRC users:
Post your questions (and answers) also to the slide-user list so that we
have an archive.
The xml.apache.org Axis group does the same and it's interesting reading
material.

As always you can send in FAQ items and documentation/examples to
improve slide.

Best Regards
Dirk