Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Raphael Bircher <rb...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/25 02:47:43 UTC

I say bye bye on this list

Hi all

I have to say bye bye here. I never did real work for NetBeans and I have
a new Project and less time. I don't have planes to do something on
NetBeans and the ML Traffic increases here. So I left before my mail
account explode ;-)

For my perspective, NetBeans does well and I have no worry that you will
find the way though the incubator. There are other projects who need my
help more :)

Thanks for the Time here and keep up your good work! And if you need me,
you can write me a PM.

Regards Raphael

Re: I say bye bye on this list

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.