Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Josh Friberg-Wyckoff <jo...@thefribergs.com> on 2020/02/11 23:43:45 UTC

Unable to load the authorizer configuration file

I followed a tutorial from the Mint Ops Blog
<https://mintopsblog.com/2017/11/01/apache-nifi-configuration/> on how to
setup NiFi with LDAP.

I am getting the following error when trying to start Nifi.  Would be
helpful if anyone could point me in the right direction.

2020-02-11 16:04:59,398 ERROR [NiFi logging handler] org.apache.nifi.StdErr
Failed to start web server: Error creating bean with name
'org.springframework.security.config.annotation.web.configuration.WebSecurityConfiguration':
Unsatisfied dependency expressed through method
'setFilterChainProxySecurityConfigurer' parameter 1; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanExpressionException: Expression
parsing failed; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error
creating bean with name
'org.apache.nifi.web.NiFiWebApiSecurityConfiguration': Unsatisfied
dependency expressed through method 'setJwtAuthenticationProvider'
parameter 0; nested exception is
bean with name 'jwtAuthenticationProvider' defined in class path resource
[nifi-web-security-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean
'authorizer' while setting constructor argument; nested exception is
bean with name 'authorizer': FactoryBean threw exception on object
creation; nested exception is java.lang.Exception: Unable to load the
authorizer configuration file at: /apps/nifi/./conf/authorizers.xml

Re: Unable to load the authorizer configuration file

Posted by Josh Friberg-Wyckoff <jo...@thefribergs.com>.
So I blew everything away and started fresh again.  I have pretty skinny
fingers so I don't think I am fat fingering anything but now it is back to
complaining about the Authorizers.xml file.

Posted by Josh Friberg-Wyckoff <jo...@thefribergs.com>.

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Posted by Josh Friberg-Wyckoff <jo...@thefribergs.com>.