Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/13 01:50:49 UTC

Maven-assembly-plugin does not retain the executable permission of scripts in *.zip file

Hi all,

Today when I release v0.10.0, I find the executable permission of scripts
under sbin/ folder is lost.

Can someone know how to fix it?

I tried to claim the permission explicitly in server/assembly/server.xml,
but it does not work:

    <fileSets>
        <fileSet>
            <directory>src/assembly/resources</directory>
            <outputDirectory>${file.separator}</outputDirectory>
            <excludes>
                <exclude>src/assembly/resources/sbin/*.sh</exclude>
                <exclude>src/assembly/resources/conf/*.sh</exclude>
            </excludes>
        </fileSet>
        <fileSet>
            <directory>src/assembly/resources</directory>
            <outputDirectory>${file.separator}</outputDirectory>
            <includes>
                <include>src/assembly/resources/sbin/*.sh</include>
                <include>src/assembly/resources/conf/*.sh</include>
            </includes>
            <fileMode>0744</fileMode>
        </fileSet>
    </fileSets>