Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by ka...@opensource.lk on 2003/10/15 14:24:10 UTC

Creating a Web site For the AxisCpp

Hi

AxisCpp team would like to have a set of web pages for the AxisCpp project
under the Apache Axis Web Site.How and what should be the process we
should follow to develop the web pages for this purpose?

Kanchana from AxisCpp Team

Re: Creating a Web site For the AxisCpp

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com>.
"Tetsuya Kitahata" <te...@apache.org> writes:
> I am willing to help this.
>
> -- Tetsuya. (tetsuya@apache.org)

That would be *great*! Can you do your forrest magic and
create a basic template? If you can commit the stuff to
axisdocs (as Dims is just committing) then we can just
fill it in ..

Thanks,

Sanjiva.

failing the all-tests

Posted by vairamuthu thayapavan <vt...@vijayaba.cse.mrt.ac.lk>.

hi all!

I downloaded  the most recent source code from cvs and tried to build. it
sucessfully built. but when i try to run the all-tests (specially inside the
junit tests) it failed. when i try with axis1.1 ,it is ok. And i saw that
this failing tests are completely new from the axis 1.1 src.

anyone got same prob? or is any wrong in my running the all-tests.

regards
vtpavan

Re: Creating a Web site For the AxisCpp

Posted by ka...@opensource.lk.
> I am willing to help this.
>
> -- Tetsuya. (tetsuya@apache.org)
>
> On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 05:29:13 -0700 (PDT)
> (Subject: Re: Creating a Web site For the AxisCpp)
> Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> do a cvs checkout for ws-site cvs module. under the
>> ws-site/targets/axis/ directory, create a new directory say
>> ws-site/tar gets/axis/c/ and drop all your HTML etc there. you can
>> modify say ws-site/targets/axis/toc.html to add a link to the main
>> html in your directory. once you commit your changes, the web site
>> will be within 6 hours and you will be able to see your changes at
>> http://ws.apache.org/axis/c/ url.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> dims
>>
>> --- kanchana@opensource.lk wrote:
>> > Hi
>> >
>> > AxisCpp team would like to have a set of web pages for the AxisCpp
>> project under the Apache Axis Web Site.How and what should be the
>> process we should follow to develop the web pages for this purpose?
>> >
>> > Kanchana from AxisCpp Team
>> >

>> =====
>> Davanum Srinivas - http://webservices.apache.org/~dims/

> Tetsuya Kitahata --  Terra-International, Inc.
> E-mail: tetsuya@apache.org  http://www.terra-intl.com/
> Apache Software Foundation Committer: http://www.apache.org/~tetsuya/
> fingerprint: E420 3713 FAB0 C160 4A1E  6FC5 5846 23D6 80AE BDEA

Hi

Thank you very much for your details

Kanchana

Re: Creating a Web site For the AxisCpp

Posted by Tetsuya Kitahata <te...@apache.org>.
I am willing to help this.

-- Tetsuya. (tetsuya@apache.org)

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 05:29:13 -0700 (PDT)
(Subject: Re: Creating a Web site For the AxisCpp)

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.

=====