Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Francois Struman <fs...@skynet.be> on 2004/06/13 19:28:37 UTC

JK2 - tomcat 5 - apache 2.0.49

Hello,

I am trying to integrate Apache 2.0.49 and Tomcat 5 using JK2 on windows XP.

When I dowload the binaries of JK2 for windows, I have a mod_jk2.0.49.so and not .dll, is this normal and can I use it as is with Apache ?

Also, if you have any good link explaining how to integrate these components on XP ...

Thank you,

Francois Struman.

RE: JK2 - tomcat 5 - apache 2.0.49

Posted by SH Solutions <sh...@gmx.net>.
Ho

> When I dowload the binaries of JK2 for windows, I have a mod_jk2.0.49.so
and not .dll, is this normal and can I use it as is with Apache ?

>From what I read on this list, yes, this is normal. (for apache2)
But I havn't used it myself yet.

> Also, if you have any good link explaining how to integrate these
components on XP ...

Sorry, no idea.

Regrads,
  Steffen