Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "Sotil Bertanzetti, Matteo" <ms...@gencat.cat> on 2011/09/20 17:42:31 UTC

ModalWindow problem

Hello.

I have a problem with ModalWindow in wicket 1.5.0.

I create a ModalWindow from a page, and that modal window changes
original page's model; some textfields should change their value
according to model change, but they not; in fact seems as if model had
not really changed. ModalWindow's content is a page, not a component; if
I use a component as content, it works, but I need it to be a page. This
worked correctly on wicket 1.4.18.

Matteo Sotil

935526855

msotil@gencat.cat