Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Allan Schweitz <a....@2bconnected.nl> on 2001/02/21 08:15:38 UTC

Dynamic properties

Can anyone tell me if the forms struts supports dynamic properties? If so is there an example available on how this works?
I have a html form that builds up dynamically creating a table with checkboxes, text input and selectboxes. But since this form is dynamically generated there is no form class that reflects the dynamically generated form and struts cannot handle it.

If anyone knows how to solve this in struts please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Allan Schweitz
a.schweitz@2bconnected.nl

Re: Dynamic properties

Posted by Nino Walker <ni...@xtime.com>.
We've modified PropertyUtils.set/getSimpleProperty() to recognize when
the bean is a java.util.Map, and to call .get()/.put() instead of using
introspection.  It's a very minor change, and I can post the source if
anyone is interested.

Nino

--
 <-- Nino Walker, Speech Applications Lead, http://www.xtime.com -->