Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/04 22:08:51 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] ServiceMix features

I would suggest 'internal' instead of 'overrides'. The features
repository should contain not only the overrides but also servicemix
features which are not intended to be installed in other distributions,
e.g. any servicemix specific commands or configurations

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak

JEE & OSS Architect | Technical Architect @ Capgemini
Capgemini <http://www.pl.capgemini.com/> | Software Solutions Center
<http://www.pl.capgemini-sdm.com/> | Wroclaw
e-mail: krzys.sobkowiak@gmail.com <ma...@gmail.com> |
Twitter: @KSobkowiak

Re: [DISCUSS] ServiceMix features

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
L.S.,

Yeah, that sounds better (less hacky ;)) - I raised
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SM-2262 to keep track of that
change.

Regards,

Gert