Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Uwe Brauer <ou...@mat.ucm.es> on 2013/10/29 12:36:53 UTC

how to display fonts of a certain encoding (hebrew)

Hello

Is there a way to display only the say hebrew fonts.
The font menu lists all of them, can I filter the list?

Thanks

Uwe Brauer

how to display fonts of a certain encoding (hebrew)

Posted by Dr Donald Zarlengo <za...@me.com>.
Thanks for the lead to download additional fonts
I have many fonts, mainly based upon the
native tongue used by many.

Don

Donald Zarlenga Ph.D.
zarlengo@me.com

On Oct 29, 2013, at 10:48 AM, Urmas <da...@gmail.com> wrote:

"Uwe Brauer":

> Is there a way to display only the say hebrew fonts.

You can see a list of Arabic, Hebrew, Indic and some other fonts in the 'Format Character' dialog, under 'CTL font' list.

Re: how to display fonts of a certain encoding (hebrew)

Posted by Urmas <da...@gmail.com>.
"Uwe Brauer":

Posted by johnny smith <ka...@krovatka.su>.
On Tue, 29 Oct 2013 11:36:53 -0000, Uwe Brauer <ou...@mat.ucm.es> wrote:

> Is there a way to display only the say hebrew fonts.
> The font menu lists all of them, can I filter the list?

you can create respective custom character styles and display them on the list of styles. alternatively, font history option (options/openoffice.org writer/view/show font history) may be of use.

Re: how to display fonts of a certain encoding (hebrew)

Posted by Uwe Brauer <ou...@mat.ucm.es>.
>> "Urmas" == Urmas  <da...@gmail.com> writes:

   > "Uwe Brauer":
   >> Is there a way to display only the say hebrew fonts.

   > You can see a list of Arabic, Hebrew, Indic and some other fonts in
   > the 'Format Character' dialog, under 'CTL font' list.

Thanks, the only thing: it is a little cumbersome to test the fonts this way.