Posted to rpc-user@xml.apache.org by gi...@bcn.concatel.com on 2002/04/08 18:38:36 UTC

error parsing XML

Hello,

I get the following error when trying to execute a client call to an
XML-RPC server (it doesn't even make the call yet.)

Fatal error parsing XML: unexpected end of file found

All I am doing is sending a bunch of Strings as parameters:

.
.
XmlRpcClient client = new XmlRpcClient(server_url);
Vector params = new Vector();
params.add("params1");
params.add("params2");
.
.
client.execute("myMethod",params);
.
.
This last line is where the error is thrown.

There have been a few messages on this mailing list regarding this error,
but I don't think their issues apply to my case.

Any help appreciated.

 Gilad Buzi
 R&D Engineer · CONCATEL

 gilad.buzi@bcn.concatel.com
 c/Sardenya, 229-237 Atic. 2a ·
 08013 Barcelona Spain
 tel. +34.93.244.88.77 · fax
 +34.93.244.88.78

          www.concatel.com

Re: error parsing XML

Posted by Hannes Wallnöfer <ha...@helma.at>.
Hi,

do you get a stack trace with that message? That would help us a lot
localizing the problem.

Hannes

Re: error parsing XML

Posted by Hannes Wallnöfer <ha...@helma.at>.