Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Arsen A. Gutsal" <ar...@softsky.com.ua> on 2005/03/14 20:57:49 UTC

Validation problem on CForms fd:struct

Hello.
I've the form, which hosts fd:union and few fd:struct which shows by
ft:case statement.
fd:struct hosts few fd:field widgets which has required="true" on them.
But form SUBMITS always when submit button is clicked.
Without any validation.
Have another forms absolutelly similar but without fd:struct, fd:union.
Its works fine!
What I'm doing wrong?
--
Arsen A. Gutsal <ar...@softsky.com.ua>

Re: Validation problem on CForms fd:struct

Posted by "Arsen A. Gutsal" <ar...@softsky.com.ua>.
Sorry, my typo.
I'm using Cocoon 2.1.6.

Posted by Tim Larson <ti...@keow.org>.
On Mon, Mar 14, 2005 at 10:19:24PM +0200, Arsen A. Gutsal wrote:
> I'm using 2.6.1.
> Validation does not happen for widgets in current struct.
> They displays, even [*] displays on each widget means that CForm
> template generator correctly handles "required" attribute... But
> validation does not works. Form just submits and flow exits.

Could you post a sample of your code either here or via a
pastebot in the #cocoon IRC channel?

--Tim Larson

Re: Validation problem on CForms fd:struct

Posted by "Arsen A. Gutsal" <ar...@softsky.com.ua>.
I'm using 2.6.1.

Posted by Tim Larson <ti...@keow.org>.