Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Gabriele Columbro <ga...@apache.org> on 2015/03/30 20:56:40 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.13.0 (RC1)

Hi all,

OpenCMIS 0.13.0 (RC1) is staged and ready for voting. Sorry for the delay, but had to sort out my SSH access after some changes on people.apache.org (see [1]).

You can find the commodity packages release candidate artifacts (for distribution at apache.org/dist) at [2]. The full set of Maven artifacts (for distribution at repository.apache.org and Maven Central) is staged at [3].

Sources tag can be found at [4]. Maven generated javadoc/test reports are being deployed (as we speak) at svn.apache.org (and modifiable via CMS). You will find them in a couple of hours at [5].

For detailed release notes check Jira (unresolved issues will be pushed to the next release) at [6]. You can find a guide to testing staged releases at [7].

The vote is open for 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least three +1 Chemistry PMC votes are cast.

Please cast your votes!

[ ] +1 Release packages as Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.13.0

Thanks for taking the time to vote!

Ciao,
Gab

[1] https://blogs.apache.org/infra/entry/committer_shell_access_to_people
[2] http://people.apache.org/~gabriele/chemistry/opencmis/0.13.0-RC1
[3] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachechemistry-1008/org/apache/chemistry/opencmis/
[4] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/chemistry/opencmis/tags/chemistry-opencmis-0.13.0-RC1/
[5] http://chemistry.staging.apache.org/java/0.13.0/maven/
[6] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS-604?jql=project%20%3D%20CMIS%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%22OpenCMIS%200.13.0%22%20ORDER%20BY%20updated%20DESC%2C%20priority%20DESC%2C%20created%20ASC
[7] http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html

—
Gabriele Columbro
gabriele@apache.org
Sr. Product Manager, Core / Platform, API
Alfresco Software

“Keyboard not found. Press F1 to continue"

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.13.0 (RC1)

Posted by Gavin Cornwell <ga...@alfresco.com>.
+1

Posted by Florent Guillaume <fg...@nuxeo.com>.
+1

On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 8:56 PM, Gabriele Columbro <ga...@apache.org>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> OpenCMIS 0.13.0 (RC1) is staged and ready for voting. Sorry for the delay,
> but had to sort out my SSH access after some changes on people.apache.org
> (see [1]).
>
> You can find the commodity packages release candidate artifacts (for
> distribution at apache.org/dist) at [2]. The full set of Maven artifacts
> (for distribution at repository.apache.org and Maven Central) is staged
> at [3].
>
> Sources tag can be found at [4]. Maven generated javadoc/test reports are
> being deployed (as we speak) at svn.apache.org (and modifiable via CMS).
> You will find them in a couple of hours at [5].
>
> For detailed release notes check Jira (unresolved issues will be pushed to
> the next release) at [6]. You can find a guide to testing staged releases
> at [7].
>
> The vote is open for 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least three
> +1 Chemistry PMC votes are cast.
>
> Please cast your votes!
>
> [ ] +1 Release packages as Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.13.0
>
> Thanks for taking the time to vote!
>
> Ciao,
> Gab
>
> [1] https://blogs.apache.org/infra/entry/committer_shell_access_to_people
> [2] http://people.apache.org/~gabriele/chemistry/opencmis/0.13.0-RC1
> [3]
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachechemistry-1008/org/apache/chemistry/opencmis/
> [4]
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/chemistry/opencmis/tags/chemistry-opencmis-0.13.0-RC1/
> [5] http://chemistry.staging.apache.org/java/0.13.0/maven/
> [6]
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS-604?jql=project%20%3D%20CMIS%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%22OpenCMIS%200.13.0%22%20ORDER%20BY%20updated%20DESC%2C%20priority%20DESC%2C%20created%20ASC
> [7] http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
>
> —
> Gabriele Columbro
> gabriele@apache.org
> Sr. Product Manager, Core / Platform, API
> Alfresco Software
>
> “Keyboard not found. Press F1 to continue"

Open Source Content Management Platform for Business Apps
http://www.nuxeo.com   http://community.nuxeo.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.13.0 (RC1)

Posted by "Huebel, Jens" <j....@sap.com>.
Thanks Gab!

+1

Jens

[VOTE][RESULT] Release Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.13.0 (RC1) - PASSED

Posted by Gabriele Columbro <ga...@apache.org>.
Hi Chemists,

> On Mar 30, 2015, at 2:56 PM, Gabriele Columbro <ga...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> OpenCMIS 0.13.0 (RC1) is staged and ready for voting. Sorry for the delay, but had to sort out my SSH access after some changes on people.apache.org (see [1]).

<snip/>

> Please cast your votes!
>
> [ ] +1 Release packages as Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.13.0
> [ ] -1 Do not release this package because…

The vote passes as follows:

Jens Huebel +1
Florian Muller +1
Gavin Cornwell +1
Florent Guillaume +1

I will promote the RC1 as OpenCMIS 0.13.0 release, update the site, and I'll soon send an mail to @announce.

> Thanks for taking the time to vote!
>
> Ciao,
> Gab
>
> [1] https://blogs.apache.org/infra/entry/committer_shell_access_to_people
> [2] http://people.apache.org/~gabriele/chemistry/opencmis/0.13.0-RC1
> [3] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachechemistry-1008/org/apache/chemistry/opencmis/
> [4] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/chemistry/opencmis/tags/chemistry-opencmis-0.13.0-RC1/
> [5] http://chemistry.staging.apache.org/java/0.13.0/maven/
> [6] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS-604?jql=project%20%3D%20CMIS%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%22OpenCMIS%200.13.0%22%20ORDER%20BY%20updated%20DESC%2C%20priority%20DESC%2C%20created%20ASC
> [7] http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html <http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html>

Thanks and great work getting another release out!

Gab

—

Gabriele Columbro
gabriele@apache.org <ma...@apache.org>