Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by manishbel <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2007/10/11 00:24:28 UTC

Advisory Support and Network of Brokers

Hi All,

When i turn off the Advisory Support the Network of Brokers doesn't work. Is
it mandatory to have it on for it to work?  i thought it was more for the
Monitoring purposes. I am using multicast for discovery.

Thanks
Manish

Re: Advisory Support and Network of Brokers

Posted by manishbel <ma...@yahoo.com>.
Great, its working now.

Many Thanks.

Manish.