Posted to dev@apex.apache.org by Chandni Singh <ch...@datatorrent.com> on 2015/09/29 03:04:24 UTC

Style configurations for different IDEs - APEX-151

Hi,

I am going to add style configurations for the 3 popular IDEs-
1. Intellij
2. Eclipse
3. Netbeans

I need help with creating the configuration for Netbeans and volunteers to
test the configurations that I created for Intellij and Eclipse.

Please do let me know.

Thanks,
Chandni

Re: Style configurations for different IDEs - APEX-151

Posted by Sandesh Hegde <sa...@datatorrent.com>.
I can test the configuration for Intellij.

Posted by Chandni Singh <ch...@datatorrent.com>.
Thanks Isha. Will fix the configuration.

Chandni

Posted by Isha Arkatkar <is...@datatorrent.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Chandni Singh <ch...@datatorrent.com>.
Hi Sandesh,

You can copy the apex-cs.xml to the global 'codestyles' folder that is
being used by Intellij.
On my machine, it is at this location:
~/Library/Preferences/IdeaIC15/codestyles/apex-cs.xml

Once you put it there it will be available to you in Intellij. You can
select the apex-cs as scheme by:
Preferences -> Editor -> Code Style

Please note I am going to create a Readme for each IDE.

Thanks,
Chandni

Posted by Sandesh Hegde <sa...@datatorrent.com>.

Posted by Chandni Singh <ch...@datatorrent.com>.