Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Flavius <fl...@silverlion.com> on 2009/06/23 20:17:18 UTC

ModalWindow and IE8 question

I'm starting to get users running Vista with IE8 (8.0.6001.18783)
report that they can't open modal dialog boxes.

I searched through nabble and jira.  I found issue 2207 which I
understood to correct this:

However, I'm testing with Wicket 1.3.6 (and extensions and datetime
1.3.6 as well) and the modal dialog is not opening.

I also tested this with 1.4-rc4 and it's not working there either.

I put the examples up here:

http://68.15.93.72/wicket-examples-1.3.6/ajax/modal-window
http://68.15.93.72/wicket-examples-1.4-rc4/ajax/modal-window

If I go here and try to open these with IE8 on Vista, they don't
open.  It works with other browsers I've tested with (ff, safari 3/4,
IE6/7).

Can anybody give me any insight to this?
Thanks very much.

Re: ModalWindow and IE8 question

Posted by Peter Ertl <pe...@gmx.net>.
launch linux from a bootable disk and