Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Matthew McHugh <mm...@arrow.com> on 2005/03/07 18:43:18 UTC

[users@httpd] Using apache to proxy into an IIS 6.0 .NET environment .....

Hello,

Has anyone had any problems with using Apache 1.3.33's mod_proxy to proxy
into an IIS (6.0) server?  We have an https site (from apache to webclient)
that proxies over 80 from proxy to IIS server.  When we hit the site over
port 80 all is fine, but when we go over https from the frontend we have
issues with images and css pages hanging over the proxy.

This only seems to be happening when we proxy to a Windows 2003 server.  We
are successful when going to a Windows 2000 server running IIS 5.0.  I found
one reference to this on a google search, but no real solution.

Please advise if anyone has seen such an occurance.

Thanks,

Matt