Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Marco Berizzi <pu...@hotmail.com> on 2002/12/16 13:07:01 UTC

[users@httpd] reverse proxy & Bea Weblogic

Hi,

I have installed a very simple reverse proxy with apache 1.3.27 and
2.0.43
on Slackware Linux 8.1 (gcc 2.95.3 + kernel 2.4.20 + glibc 2.2.5).
This is the relevant section from my httpd.conf:

NameVirtualHost 172.16.1.247

<VirtualHost 172.16.1.247>
    ServerAdmin webmaster
    ServerName apache.external.xx
    ProxyRequests On
    ProxyPass / http://weblogic.internal.xx:7001/
    ProxyPassReverse / http://weblogic.internal.xx:7001/
</VirtualHost>

I have a problem, with this kind of configuration, when I'm using it as
a reverse proxy for the BEA weblogic 7.0 administration console.

When I try to connect to the BWL administration console, I get the
source HTML code instead of the rendered HTML page. Any idea?

TIA