Posted to users@maven.apache.org by João Kreuzberg <iv...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/22 02:53:52 UTC

[EXECUTING MULTIPLE GOALS ON MOJO]

Hello guys,

I have a Mojo that generates code based on a pre-defined data-source (Java
Reflection);

I use this Mojo to generate code on different layers within my application,
so the major changes are within each layer template.

I'd like to create a Mojo that executes This generic Generator Mojo passing
different parameters.

I found @execute but I'm not sure it supports multiple goals

Is there anyway to do something like this?

goal="generate-pojo model-to-files -Dtemplate=dao/dao.ftl
-DfilePattern=dao/{Model}Dao.java"

I also would like to know if it is possible to configure this within the
pom.xml so I can have something like
virtual goals (similar to antcall target on ant) so I can reuse the same
goal but with different parmaeters?

Thanks a lot,

--
Ivanir João Kreuzberg