Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Larry Isaacs <La...@sas.com> on 2001/09/17 13:43:35 UTC

[VOTE] New Committer: Bojan Smojver

I would like to propose Bojan Smojver as a committer.
He has supplied a number of patches as well as done
useful testing.  I think he would make good addition
to the Jakarta team.

Vote, please...

Larry Isaacs

Re: [VOTE] New Committer: Bojan Smojver

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@fujitsu-siemens.com>.
+1

Posted by Christopher Cain <cc...@mhsoftware.com>.
Bojan has been tireless. A well-deserved ...

+1

Welcome =)

Larry Isaacs wrote:
> I would like to propose Bojan Smojver as a committer.
> He has supplied a number of patches as well as done
> useful testing.  I think he would make good addition
> to the Jakarta team.
>
> Vote, please...
>
> Larry Isaacs

- Christopher

/**
  * Pleurez, pleurez, mes yeux, et fondez vous en eau!
  * La moitiƩ de ma vie a mis l'autre au tombeau.
  *    ---Corneille
  */

Re: [VOTE] New Committer: Bojan Smojver

Posted by Andy Armstrong <an...@tagish.com>.