Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by dinesh kumar <di...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/06 12:01:47 UTC

Kafka Release timelines

Hi,
I found the future release plan wiki here
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Future+release+plan> . I
see that 0.8.2 is still in beta even though it was stated for September.
What is the expected date for 0.9 release?

Thanks,
Dinesh

Re: Kafka Release timelines

Posted by Neha Narkhede <ne...@gmail.com>.
0.8.2 should be available in a month. Though 0.9 might take a couple more
months and there is a good chance that it will not be this year.

Thanks,
Neha