Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Ashish Jain <as...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/26 15:57:45 UTC

Unable to use artifact_aliases.properties and client_artifact_aliases.properties

Hi!!

*<GERONIMO_HOME>/var/config *contains *artifact_aliases.properties
*and*client_artifact_aliases.properties.
* I am unable to understand usage  of these properties files. Can anyone
guide me how to use these two properties files.

Thanks and Regards
Ashish

Re: Unable to use artifact_aliases.properties and client_artifact_aliases.properties

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
I might have forgotten just how effective this feature is but IIRC it
only works for modules, not individual jars.  So you would replace
the webservices-common configuration with another one that's the same
except for replacing woodstox with the other 2 jars.

Have you tried this and it really works with jars not just configs?
If so I'm afraid you'd still have to replace the config to get 2 jars
instead of one.

hope this helps
david jencks

Posted by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com>.