Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Patricia Shanahan <pa...@acm.org> on 2010/09/18 02:01:48 UTC

River QA and JRE1.4

I tried installing a 1.4 JRE in one of my Ubuntu VirtualBox
environments, putting its bin directory at the start of my PATH, and
running the River2.1.2 qa tests.

The first dozen tests all failed due to AccessControlException, so I
think there is something I need to set up in order to do this test. Do I
need to copy some jars to the JRE's ext directory?

Thanks

Patricia

Re: River QA and JRE1.4

Posted by Peter Firmstone <ji...@zeus.net.au>.
That actually may be the case with JRE1.4

The jsk-policy.jar needs to go in the jre/lib/ext/ directory.

I've you've got a concurrent-policy-util.jar, make sure it's not on your
classpath, delete it after building.

Regards,

Peter.