Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Kari Pahula <ka...@avoltus.com> on 2015/11/05 10:17:53 UTC

Is there a way to make camel:route-stop persist through a deploy?

Hi.

I'm not sure whether this is more of a Karaf or a Camel question. I hope
that someone on this list would know about this.

I have a bundle with several camel routes defined in my blueprint.xml. I
may need to stop some of those in karaf with camel:route-stop. That works
fine but once I deploy my bundle again all the routes are started again. Is
there a way to make Karaf or Camel persist my setting through a deploy? I
wouldn't want to go add autoStartup="false" to my blueprint.xml every time
I toggle a route.

Re: Is there a way to make camel:route-stop persist through a deploy?

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
No that is not possible.

You would need to build your own way of keeping that state somewhere
and decide whether a camel route should start or not.

--
Claus Ibsen