Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Pi...@progi-ouest.fr on 2002/05/02 12:13:54 UTC

Réf. : Portlet look and Feel

Hi Ramiro,

modify the template
<path-to-jetspeed>/WEB-INF/templates/vm/controls/html/jetspeed.vm, it is
the template which is used to render each portlet.

                      "Ramiro Rinaudo"
                      <rrinaudo@ciudad.        Pour :    "JetSpeed User" <je...@jakarta.apache.org>
                      com.ar>                  cc :
                                               Objet :   Portlet look and Feel
                      30/04/2002 01:27
                      Veuillez répondre
                      à "Jetspeed Users
                      List"

Hi.

I'm working with JetSpeed, trying to change the way portlets look. I'm
having some trouble finding the place where the portlet HTML code is
generated. I want to change the title background color into an image and
stuff like that. I don't want to use the skin config, since it only change
colors and styles, I want to add images to them.

TIA
RR.

Re: Réf. : Portlet look and Feel

Posted by Ramiro Rinaudo <rr...@ciudad.com.ar>.
Thanks Pierre, I've done it

RR
<path-to-jetspeed>/WEB-INF/templates/vm/controls/html/jetspeed.vm, it is
the template which is used to render each portlet.

                      "Ramiro Rinaudo"
                      <rrinaudo@ciudad.        Pour :    "JetSpeed User"
<je...@jakarta.apache.org>
                      com.ar>                  cc :
                                               Objet :   Portlet look and
Feel
                      30/04/2002 01:27
                      Veuillez répondre
                      à "Jetspeed Users
                      List"

Hi.

I'm working with JetSpeed, trying to change the way portlets look. I'm
having some trouble finding the place where the portlet HTML code is
generated. I want to change the title background color into an image and
stuff like that. I don't want to use the skin config, since it only change
colors and styles, I want to add images to them.

TIA
RR.

For additional commands, e-mail:
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>