Posted to users@marmotta.apache.org by Bruno Thiao-Layel <br...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/20 11:16:30 UTC

[Titan backend] Access to an existing one ?

Hi there,

First of all, thank you for provinding so many backends solutions to
Marmotta.
This is a really great feature.

I'm currently using Marmotta with a Kiwi/postgresql backend for the past
year, and I have no problem so far.
But now, I would like to scale my needs through an existing Titan database
and use its full-text support with Elasticsearch.
My question is : is it possible to use an existing Titan database as a
backend for Marmotta ?
Or maybe, how to use Elasticsearch with the embedded Marmotta's Titan if
possible ?

Regards,
Bruno

Re: [Titan backend] Access to an existing one ?

Posted by Bruno Thiao-Layel <br...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for the very late reply.. my bad.

Thanks for the info about Tinkerpop's Sail support.
Does anyone have some technical documentation or leads about how to build a
Sesame Sail? I would definitely do my own if Elasticsearch is well
supported !

Thanks again,
Bruno

Posted by Sergio Fernández <se...@redlink.co>.

Posted by Bruno Thiao-Layel <br...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sergio,

I know about this implementation, that's why I ask about an existing Titan
database instead of an embedded one.
It doesn't seem possible to plug an instance of Elasticsearch AFAIK..
 that's why I needed to know if the marmotta-backend-titan could work with
an existing Titan database (with Elasticsearch).

Thank you for your time,
Bruno

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.
Hi Bruno,