Posted to dev@asterixdb.apache.org by Willy Aguirre <ma...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/24 21:37:16 UTC

GSOC 2017

Hello!!

I am really interesting in AsterixDB I made the examples with JS SDK
I have experience with CouchDB and buid API (Java) but I do not have with
Big Data
https://github.com/marti1125

Could you suggest me some tickets I could start?

Cheers,
Willy

--
Willy Aguirre | @willrre
Blog: http://osgux.tumblr.com/

Re: GSOC 2017

Posted by Mike Carey <dt...@gmail.com>.
And one possible nice follow-on project after that particular
introduction might be a transition to "round"ing out our related spatial
functions.  What we have today is similar to the industry standard OGC
function set, which one can find in some open source relational systems
like PostgreSQL - but it's not quite OGC.  It would be very cool if we
provided all of the OGC functions in AsterixDB (AQL and SQL++).

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ASTERIXDB-1545

Cheers,

Mike

Re: GSOC 2017