Posted to dev@pegasus.apache.org by Jia Shuo <js...@live.com> on 2022/08/17 03:14:39 UTC

回复: Re:[VOTE] Release Apache Pegasus (incubating) 2.4.0-RC1

@Dan

Ok, thanks a lot ! Expect your fix pr, and you can consider that adding these fix-links into issue https://github.com/apache/incubator-pegasus/issues/1032
[https://opengraph.githubassets.com/a1e0046662afd67360bd9835c037eb710872e9232bc72fca779e64f769a706f0/apache/incubator-pegasus/issues/1032]<https://github.com/apache/incubator-pegasus/issues/1032>
Release 2.4.0 ・ Issue #1032 ・ apache/incubator-pegasus<https://github.com/apache/incubator-pegasus/issues/1032>
New Module. From this version, more project module will join Apache Pegasus Project. In this version, the following projects are included: RDSN: In the past, rdsn exists as a sub-project in current repository, in this release, it officially become the core module of the project.; PegasusClient: Pegasus support multi-language client.
github.com

________________________________
Posted by Jia Shuo <js...@live.com>.
@Dan Wang<ma...@apache.org>

OK, great, I will cherry-pick them into 2.4 and continue the release!

________________________________
All of these problems have been fixed into master branch, and related PRs
have already been listed in the comments of the release issue (
https://github.com/apache/incubator-pegasus/issues/1032), which can be
cherry-picked to branch v2.4 (
https://github.com/apache/incubator-pegasus/tree/v2.4).

Thanks !

Jia Shuo <js...@live.com> 于2022年8月17日周三 11:15写道:

--

Best wishes,
Dan

Re: Re:[VOTE] Release Apache Pegasus (incubating) 2.4.0-RC1

Posted by Dan Wang <wa...@apache.org>.
Hi Shuo,

--

Best wishes,