Posted to user@hama.apache.org by Robert Meusel <ro...@informatik.uni-mannheim.de> on 2013/03/18 08:52:11 UTC

Input Format

Hello Hama Community,

As I am new and have just read through the documentation on the page I am
actually a little bit lost, as I could not find any information about
accepted input formats of HAMA.

Does HAMA support sparse graph representations as A B C D (A having an arc
to B, C and D) or only tuples like A B, A C and A D?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Robert

RE: Input Format

Posted by Robert Meusel <ro...@informatik.uni-mannheim.de>.
Thanks a lot!

> Does HAMA support sparse graph representations as A B C D (A having an
> arc to B, C and D)

Yes, you can use adjacency list representation. Please see WikipediaLinkDatasetReader[1].

1. http://wiki.apache.org/hama/WriteHamaGraphFile

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon