Posted to users@camel.apache.org by rgavlin <rg...@yahoo.com> on 2008/10/28 16:48:08 UTC

How to configure ErrorHandler & in Spring DSL

I would like to configure a DeadLetterChannel ErrorHandler that handles both
exceptions and faults. The ExceptionClause documentation provides a nice
Spring DSL example. However, I have not found similar documentation
describing how faults should be handled using Spring DSL. Would it be
possible to provide a simple example?

I took a look at
http://fisheye6.atlassian.com/browse/activemq/camel/trunk/components/camel-spring/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/spring/processor/SpringFaultRouteTest.java?r=659491
but unfortunately it appears to currently be a work-in-progress.

Thanks for your assistance.

/Ron

Re: How to configure ErrorHandler & in Spring DSL

Posted by rgavlin <rg...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Gert,

Thanks for making this happen!

I posted my feedback regarding the currently available "handleFault"
functionality in Camel as part of SMX-Camel issue SM-1665. Here is a link to
my post for interested camel folks:
https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SM-1665?focusedCommentId=46874#action_46874.
Any feedback is appreciated.

/Ron

Posted by Claus Ibsen <ci...@silverbullet.dk>.
Hi

Gert could you create a ticket in JIRA with the issues missing in handleFault so we don't forget it?

Med venlig hilsen

Claus Ibsen
Silverbullet
Skovsgårdsvænget 21