Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/04 01:28:47 UTC

[dbcp] Preparing 2.1

There are just a few issues open for 2.1.  I have DBCP-424 about
done using the approach on the last comment on that ticket.
Patches, comments or commits for DBCP-423, 427 are welcome.  One
other thing that would be nice to clean up for this release if
someone is motivated to do it is to change the tests to use @Test
and to improve test coverage in general.  Not a blocker for release
and I probably won't get to it myself before 2.1, but nice to clean
up if someone has the time and interest.  There are some TODOs in
the docs as well that would be good to get in.

I will volunteer to RM 2.1.

Phil

Re: [dbcp] Preparing 2.1

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com>.
On 1/4/15 2:15 PM, Thomas Neidhart wrote:
> On 01/04/2015 01:28 AM, Phil Steitz wrote:
>> There are just a few issues open for 2.1.  I have DBCP-424 about
>> done using the approach on the last comment on that ticket.
>> Patches, comments or commits for DBCP-423, 427 are welcome.  One
>> other thing that would be nice to clean up for this release if
>> someone is motivated to do it is to change the tests to use @Test
>> and to improve test coverage in general.  Not a blocker for release
>> and I probably won't get to it myself before 2.1, but nice to clean
>> up if someone has the time and interest.  There are some TODOs in
>> the docs as well that would be good to get in.
> I have changed the tests to use annotations.

Thanks, Thomas!

Phil

Re: [dbcp] Preparing 2.1

Posted by Thomas Neidhart <th...@gmail.com>.