Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Akshit Jain <ak...@iiitd.ac.in> on 2017/09/08 05:32:16 UTC

Stop writes to a cassandra node for maintenance purpose & enable them after some time

Hi,
I want to stop writes to a cassandra node for some time and then start
them.Is there any way to do that?
Regards

Re: Stop writes to a cassandra node for maintenance purpose & enable them after some time

Posted by Indraja and Arvydas Jonusonis <ai...@jonusonis.com>.
Keep in mind that hints will accumulate for this node across the cluster
for *max_hint_window_in_ms* (default: 3hrs)

Posted by Jeff Jirsa <jj...@gmail.com>.