Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Newgro <pe...@gmx.ch> on 2008/10/09 09:52:01 UTC

Did someone a YUI splitbutton contribution?

Hi *,

i would like to integrate the yui splitbutton into my application. I tried
to integrate it myself, but it's a hopeless with my small experience in
building components.

Has someone already contributed the YUI splitbutton and can share the
solution?

http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/button/btn_example08.html# YUI
Splitbutton Homepage

Thanks
Per

Re: Did someone a YUI splitbutton contribution?

Posted by Joshua Lim <li...@gmail.com>.
there's yui menu in wicket-stuff - I am using it :) wicket-contrib-yui /
examples