Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by rb...@covalent.net on 2000/12/11 18:43:07 UTC

Re: BETA 1

On Mon, 11 Dec 2000, Austin Gonyou wrote:

> Sorry for asking, but I'm really interested in getting my developers going
> in a good direction with 2.0. Is beta still on for next week?

Assuming we hit tomorrow's alpha and there aren't any big issues revealed
from this alpha, we WILL be releasing Dec 22nd.  Having said that, Apache
2.0 will hit Beta when it is ready.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131

RE: BETA 1

Posted by Austin Gonyou <au...@coremetrics.com>.
That's fine. I was just trying to get a reiteration of the projected date.
I've been following the list for a long time now and know that you guys do
thorough work. Thanks for the time!
Austin

On Mon, 11 Dec 2000, Austin Gonyou wrote:

> Sorry for asking, but I'm really interested in getting my developers going
> in a good direction with 2.0. Is beta still on for next week?

Assuming we hit tomorrow's alpha and there aren't any big issues revealed
from this alpha, we WILL be releasing Dec 22nd.  Having said that, Apache
2.0 will hit Beta when it is ready.

Ryan

___
406 29th St.