Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Alexander Dulgerov <fi...@kefche.com> on 2004/02/26 10:52:48 UTC

new mirror in Bulgaria

hi,

i've mirrored apache.org

here are the details:

  a.. URL of mirror: http://apache.kefche.com
  b.. Country where the mirror is located: Bulgaria
  c.. Contact email address: fixxer@kefche.com
  d.. Update frequency: daily
  e.. Approximate bandwidth: 10 Mbit/sec for Bulgaria
  f.. I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror: YES

Alexander Dulgerov
IT administrator & smart
messaging development

Kefche.com
Mobile:+359 888 698838

Re: new mirror in Bulgaria

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Thu, 26 Feb 2004, Alexander Dulgerov wrote:

> hi,
>
> i've mirrored apache.org
>
> here are the details:
>
>   a.. URL of mirror: http://apache.kefche.com
>   b.. Country where the mirror is located: Bulgaria
>   c.. Contact email address: fixxer@kefche.com
>   d.. Update frequency: daily
>   e.. Approximate bandwidth: 10 Mbit/sec for Bulgaria
>   f.. I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror: YES

Thanks.  This will be included in the next update.

Joshua.