Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Nathan Day <Na...@ASPECTIVE.com> on 2005/05/10 16:06:06 UTC

FW: Webmail access

 Hi,

I'm looking into webmail solution for my James configuration and
wondered if anyone on this list had any experience of doing this with
the current version of James. As in a work around until the IMAP
functionality is more complete and stable.

Many thanks,

Nathan

Posted by Ahmed Mohombe <am...@yahoo.com>.
> I'm looking into webmail solution for my James configuration and
> wondered if anyone on this list had any experience of doing this with
> the current version of James. As in a work around until the IMAP
> functionality is more complete and stable.
Since you are using JAMES (java based :) ), here are a few PHP free
webmail clients:
http://java-source.net/open-source/web-mail

Ahmed.

RE: Webmail access

Posted by "Tony Freeman @ TeamXL" <tf...@teamxl.org>.
I am using IlohaMail.  Easy install, handles virtual hosts and is IMAP ready
as soon as James is.  It is PHP based and I use MySQL as the store for James
which IlohaMail supports.  The code is very well documented making it easy
to modify.

Regards,
Tony Freeman
TEAMXL
678.344.2305 Office
509.693.2598 eFax
tfreeman@teamxl.org

Re: Webmail access

Posted by Emre Sokullu <so...@ultratv.net>.
I'm using Postaci; It's a PHP based, full featured, multi-language
webmail system that supports both POP3 and IMAP protocols.. Stable and
well documented, also has a helpful mailing list.
http://www.trlinux.com/

Re: Webmail access

Posted by Vincenzo Gianferrari Pini <vi...@praxis.it>.

RE: Webmail access