Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Jing Bai <ji...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/12 06:27:44 UTC

The guide to produce AOO help pages

Does anyone have the guide on how to produce help in xhp format. Is there
any good editing tools for that? Thanks!

Best regards
Jing Bai

Re: The guide to produce AOO help pages

Posted by Ariel Constenla-Haile <ar...@apache.org>.
Hi Jing Bai,

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 01:27:44PM +0800, Jing Bai wrote:
> Does anyone have the guide on how to produce help in xhp format. Is there

you can find information about the format on:

http://documentation.openoffice.org/online_help/
http://documentation.openoffice.org/online_help/OOo2HelpAuthoring.pdf

Information about help in/as extensions:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/Extensions/Help_Content

> any good editing tools for that? Thanks!

there is a filter and a set of macros in
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/ooo/trunk/main/helpauthoring
AFAIK the extension is not built, so you have to zip that folder's
content into an .oxt file and install it with the extension manager.
I'm not sure if it will work because I didn't try it.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina