Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Jerry Haltom <jh...@feedbackplusinc.com> on 2004/02/10 00:25:48 UTC

Mapped Cache Implementation ?

Does there currently exist in Jakarta Commons or elsewhere a simple
threaded Cache Map? What I seek is a Map that can be created, where each
object in the Map has an expiry time, at which point it is removed from
the map. It just has to be a simple "drop an object in if it's not
already there" bag.

If such an implementation doesn't exist I'd be happy to code up my own
and donate it tot he appropriate Commons project (Collections???).

Thanks!

Jerry Haltom

Re: Mapped Cache Implementation ?

Posted by Jerry Haltom <jh...@feedbackplusinc.com>.