Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Nick Burch <ni...@apache.org> on 2014/07/28 23:43:47 UTC

In preparation for a beta release

Hi All

All being well, in the next few days I'll kick off a 3.11 beta 1 release
vote. Before then...

If you are a lurker on the dev list, please grab a nightly build, try your
code with it, and report any regressions. Especially formula related ones,
as the recent support for cross-workbook formulas on XSSF and multi-sheet
references for HSSF+XSSF needed some surpisingly major changes! Docs
changes and new examples greately received too!

If you are a contributor, with an outstanding patch you want applied,
please ensure it applies cleanly to trunk, includes unit tests, includes
required new files, and the bug entry details that all of these are the
case!

If you are a committer, please review as many outstanding patches as you
can, and apply those you can! Also please ensure you're happy with the
state of trunk, ready for voting in a few days time

Whatever your level of contribution to the project, please help out
however you can do for the next release :)

Nick

Re: In preparation for a beta release

Posted by Nick Burch <ap...@gagravarr.org>.
I'm aiming to roll the release tomorrow, all being well, so last call!

Nick