Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Sal Bass <sa...@hotmail.com> on 2009/04/16 20:14:48 UTC

1.6.2 / V3 ???

Hello,

It seems there is a great deal of development in the java version, but not the .NET version. The last thing released was the 1.6.2 beta and a full release was supposed to follow soon after. Is the .NET version still in active development?

Windows Live™: Life without walls.
http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_allup_1b_explore_042009

RE: 1.6.2 / V3 ???

Posted by Sal Bass <sa...@hotmail.com>.
That would be great. I'd love to use 1.6.2 on a new project, but it's tough to convince other team members when it's still beta. Ibatis.NET is such a great piece of software because of its simplicity and the fact it just works. I really hope development continues with this.

Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 12:21:20 +0800
Subject: Re: 1.6.2 / V3 ???
From: skyaoj@gmail.com
To: user-cs@ibatis.apache.org

The 1.6.2 in beta for a long time ........ would a 1.6.2 GA be released before a new release based on V3 branch?

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 12:11 PM, Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey all,

Gilles was making good progress on V3, and I think there are a few people already using the source build.

I'm not sure why everything went quiet all of a sudden... Gilles? Ron?

Clinton

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 9:30 PM, Yaojian <sk...@gmail.com> wrote:

I asked the same question serveral months ago ... still waiting for an answer.

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 2:14 AM, Sal Bass <sa...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

It seems there is a great deal of development in the java version, but not the .NET version. The last thing released was the 1.6.2 beta and a full release was supposed to follow soon after. Is the .NET version still in active development?

Windows Live™: Life without walls. Check it out.

http://windowslive.com/RediscoverHotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Rediscover_Mobile2_042009

Re: 1.6.2 / V3 ???

Posted by Yaojian <sk...@gmail.com>.

Re: 1.6.2 / V3 ???

Posted by Michael Schall <mi...@gmail.com>.
We use iBATIS.NET (v2) for almost all of our projects.  We love the
simplicity and the way it gives you total control over your SQL.
At the end of last year I was asked to be a commiter on the project.  I
accepted and was VERY excited to get started.  I was then slammed at work
with a new project with an aggressive timeline.  We still used iBATIS.NET
for the project, but version 2.  That project went into the pilot phase last
week, so hopefully I will have time to dig in in the coming weeks.

Mike

Re: 1.6.2 / V3 ???

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.

RE: 1.6.2 / V3 ???

Posted by Sal Bass <sa...@hotmail.com>.
What are the most significant changes between the 1.6.2 build and the 3 build? Can you briefly summarize for me?

Thanks!

From: vapesa@hotmail.com
To: user-cs@ibatis.apache.org
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 15:02:34 -0400

Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 22:11:09 -0600
From: clinton.begin@gmail.com
To: user-cs@ibatis.apache.org

Hey all,

Gilles was making good progress on V3, and I think there are a few people already using the source build.

I'm not sure why everything went quiet all of a sudden... Gilles? Ron?

Clinton

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 9:30 PM, Yaojian <sk...@gmail.com> wrote:

I asked the same question serveral months ago ... still waiting for an answer.

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 2:14 AM, Sal Bass <sa...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

It seems there is a great deal of development in the java version, but not the .NET version. The last thing released was the 1.6.2 beta and a full release was supposed to follow soon after. Is the .NET version still in active development?

Windows Live™: Life without walls. Check it out.

Rediscover Hotmail®: Get e-mail storage that grows with you. Check it out.
Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync.

Re: 1.6.2 / V3 ???

Posted by Vincent Apesa <va...@hotmail.com>.

RE: 1.6.2 / V3 ???