Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by John W Ross <jw...@us.ibm.com> on 2015/08/12 21:33:21 UTC

Versioning Policy

What is the versioning policy currently being used? Is it still based on
http://aries.apache.org/development/versionpolicy and the Aries versioning
plugin? If so, it's not clear to me how subsystems got a major version
bump.

Re: Versioning Policy

Posted by John W Ross <jw...@us.ibm.com>.
I apologize either belatedly or in advance for the two or three spam test
messages you will be receiving. The below message finally came through the
list for me at 7:34 AM CT this morning. It was sent yesterday at 2:30 PM.
There's still an even earlier message sent out yesterday at 10:45 AM CT
that has yet to come through. So it looks like messages are getting
through but very slowly.