Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Tim Van Steenburgh <va...@users.sf.net> on 2014/03/18 18:25:41 UTC

[allura:tickets] #7051 500 error with large number of repos [ss6347]

- **status**: in-progress --> code-review

---

** [tickets:#7051] 500 error with large number of repos [ss6347]**

**Status:** code-review
**Milestone:** forge-mar-21
**Labels:** support p3
**Created:** Mon Jan 13, 2014 07:54 PM UTC by Chris Tsai
**Last Updated:** Fri Mar 07, 2014 06:41 PM UTC
**Owner:** Tim Van Steenburgh

[forge:site-support:#6347]

>Another followup from the cygwin-ports upgrade:

>/p/cygwin-ports/admin/tools and (intermittently) other pages under /p/cygwin-ports/ are showing the 500 error page, where the same pages for fedora-cygwin display correctly. I suspect that there is a bottleneck in the code triggered by the sheer number of git repos in cygwin-ports.

It's showing a timeout style 500, not a code error one.

Also, in case you have any workarounds, the primary goals they have right now are re-organizing repo order, and changing the external link target for the "donate" tool.

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because allura-dev@incubator.apache.org is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/tickets/