Posted to dev@marmotta.apache.org by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org> on 2013/03/18 08:19:25 UTC

meeting @ irc today 10h00?

Hi,

would you be available for a meeting this morning, 10h00 CET? As usual,
IRC #apachemarmotta channel at Freenode.

Then we can try to solve the small details which need to be solve to
prepare the first incubating release.

Cheers,

--
Sergio Fernández

Re: meeting @ irc today 10h00?

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 18/03/13 07:19, Sergio Fernández wrote:
> Hi,
>
> would you be available for a meeting this morning, 10h00 CET? As usual,
> IRC #apachemarmotta channel at Freenode.
>
> Then we can try to solve the small details which need to be solve to
> prepare the first incubating release.
>
> Cheers,

It would be good to list the "small details" so that the list knows
what's going to be discussed.

	Andy