Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by sandeep reddy <sa...@in2m.com> on 2008/04/16 13:08:22 UTC

How servicemix supports routing mechanisam

Hi everyone,

       Just i started working with servicemix and trying to understand the
concepts.And i am trying to implement a sample prototype :

             Situvation: Basically I am having 3 applications (x,y,z). x
application sends a message to servicemix and here servicemix wants to
decide to which application (and this application is resided at different
system) should the message needs to be route dynamically.

        And i want to achieve the above situation using xbean.xml ( means
using SU and SA). And not with using static configuration file
(servicemix.xml file).

      Any help for my above situation is greatly appreciated .

Thanks in advance,
Sandeep.

Re: How servicemix supports routing mechanisam

Posted by sandeep reddy <sa...@in2m.com>.

Hi Chris thanks for spending time on my posts and replying for responses.
I done with the changes now every thing compiling and deploying fine.

But , After hit request with http://localhost:8192/

    No service matched or handled this request.
    Known services are:

    http://localhost:8192/Myexample/

Response is:

     HTTP ERROR: 404

Unable to find requested resource

RequestURI=/Myexample/main.wsdl

Powered by Jetty://

-----> My Camel SU is no where redirecting my request to Application Y.

        App X -------> Http SU -----> Camel SU -----> App Y ( running at
port 8080)

My Http xbean.xml file:
  <beans xmlns:http="http://servicemix.apache.org/http/1.0"
       xmlns:hello="http://test">

  <http:endpoint service="hello:Myservice"
                 endpoint="MycamelEndpoint"
                 role="consumer"
                 locationURI="http://localhost:8192/Myexample"
                 defaultMep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-only"
                 soap="true" />

</beans>

My Camel camel-context.xml file

  <camelContext id="camel"
    <route>
      <from uri="jbi:endpoint:urn:hello:Myservice:MycamelEndpoint"/>
uri="jbi:service:http://localhost:8080/webapp/control/httpEsbEvent"/>
    </route>
  </camelContext>

If everything is compiling and deploying working fine in the sense why my
Camel SU is not
invoking App Y. Is that any where i am still going wrong Path.

  Please Help............I am stick at this point.......

Thanks,
Sandeep.

Posted by Chris Custine <cc...@apache.org>.

Posted by sandeep reddy <sa...@in2m.com>.