Posted to dev@carbondata.apache.org by ytx <78...@qq.com> on 2017/04/06 06:08:31 UTC

load the dictionary file when loading data

I just want to know how to load the dictionary file when loading data.
example:load data inpath '/person.txt' into table person
OPTIONS('DELIMITER'='|','QUOTECHAR'='"','FILEHEADER'='id,name,birthday,start_time,work_locations,course','COMPLEX_DELIMITER_LEVEL_1'='$','ALL_DICTIONARY_PATH'='/opt/dictionary/allcolumn.dictionary');
When I add content in the allcolumn.dictionary file, the load fails, but the
content is empty and loaded successfully. So I wonder if it's my
allcolumn.dictionary is wrong? AND if it is added ALL_DICTIONARY_PATH what
effect?