Posted to dev@dlab.apache.org by Dmytro Liaskovskyi <Dm...@epam.com.INVALID> on 2019/10/30 08:46:04 UTC

Change schedule for daily e-mail notifications to 6pm and 8pm

For the sake of cloud resources usage let’s please follow the rule that we receive 1st notification containing list of running instances at 6pm. Afterwards developers top resources and we receive another notification (presumably containing smaller amount of running VM) at 8pm.
Oleh Martushevskyi – please let us know once fixed.
Thanks.

DMYTRO LIASKOVSKYI
Software Engineering Manager

Office: +380 322 424 642 x 57729<tel:+380%20322%20424%20642;ext=57729>   Cell: +380 97 341 1315<tel:+380%2097%20341%201315>   Email: dmytro_liaskovskyi@epam.com<ma...@epam.com>
Lviv, Ukraine   epam.com<http://www.epam.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION AND DISCLAIMER
This message is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) to which it is addressed and contains information that is legally privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. All unintended recipients are obliged to delete this message and destroy any printed copies.

Re: Change schedule for daily e-mail notifications to 6pm and 8pm

Posted by Oleh Martushevskyi <om...@apache.org>.
Hello Dmytro,

Done.

Oleh Martushevskyi