Posted to user@atlas.apache.org by anshu shukla <an...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/23 09:45:02 UTC

Storm topology example with Apache Atlas

Hi,

I am trying to send provenance from Atlas to Storm. I have run Atlas and
can see the type system of Storm defined in Atlas using curl. But I am
unable to find the *Storm example topology code where I can see how to
report these metrics from storm topology.*

It would be good if anyone can point to a blog with the full working
example of running storm topology with apache pulsar.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Anshu Shukla