Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org> on 2008/10/22 08:29:08 UTC

[VOTE] Release ZooKeeper 3.0.0 (candidate 0)

I've created a candidate build for the first Apache release of ZooKeeper
- version 3.0.0.

*** Please download, test and VOTE before the
*** vote closes EOD on Friday, October 24.***

http://people.apache.org/~phunt/zookeeper-3.0.0-candidate-0/

Patrick

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
The vote has passed, I've completed the HowToRelease process and will
officially announce momentarily.

http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HowToRelease

Patrick

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
Thanks for the feedback Doug.

1) I created ZOOKEEPER-206 to address the first 3 issues you mentioned
2) regarding the logo this is already captured at ZOOKEEPER-69. We have
a preliminary logo, working to finalize (should be soon)

Patrick

Posted by Doug Cutting <cu...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Nigel Daley <nd...@yahoo-inc.com>.
+1.  Very nice job for a first release of *Apache* ZooKeeper!

Nige

RE: [VOTE] Release ZooKeeper 3.0.0 (candidate 0)

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@yahoo-inc.com>.
+1

-Flavio

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@yahoo-inc.com>.
+1

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
+1 with a huge thanks to the committers and contributors to this
release! Awesome job with well over 100 JIRA issues addressed.

Patrick

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@gmail.com>.